Thursday, August 24, 2017

Player Profile: Nick Barnes - SLW Centennial


Centennial Quarterback Nick Barns.

"Nick Barnes is an athletic kid with good feet and a quick release, ideal for this offense. He's been working hard since January, learning the offense, and getting stronger, which should translate to success on Friday nights."
- Josh Watkins
St. Lucie Centennial High School 
Offensive Coordinator / QB Coach 

Name:

Nick Barnes

School:

St Lucie West Centennial

Current Grade:

12

What Sport(S) Do You Play?:

Football

What Position(s) Do You Play?:

Quarterback

What is your favorite subject?:

Science



If you could spend the day with anyone in the world who would it be? Why?:


Tom Brady because I feel like I would learn a lot from him.
If you could be anyone in the world who would you be? Why?:


I would be myself because I wouldn't want it any other way.
Would winning the Powerball change your life? Why or why not?:


It would change my parents life more than it would affect mine because I would give all of it to them.

Outside of a family member who do you admire most? Why?:


Head coach Jamar Chaney , always makes sure us players are good , pushing us to be the best we can be.

What five words best describe you?:

Hard working tough smart & blessed.

What are your future goals?:

Go to college on a full ride scholarship.