Thursday, October 18, 2018

Sanantha KILLane - Student-Athlete Profile



The Samantha KILLane File -

Experience:   Five years     GRADE:        10      GPA:   4.0

Favorite Subject:  My favorite subject is science because I believe it is the most interesting.

Who do you look up to?  I have always looked up to my teammates and coaches. They have always had such an impact on my life and I don't know where I would be without them.

What five-words best describe you?  Five words that best describe me is a leader, a hard worker, funny, caring, and helpful.

Favorite Athlete:  My favorite athlete would have to be Caroline Knop. She plays for the UF volleyball team and is the libero. She always takes charge on the court and is a very funny person. She always makes her teammates feel important.

Plans after high school:  After high school, I plan on going to college and studying to be a marine biologist.

Top three college choices the University of Florida, University of North Florida, Auburn University

Why are high school athletics an important part of a students education?  I think being a student-athlete is very important and teaches you a lot. It teaches you how to prioritize and to manage your time carefully.

Why is family involvement an important part of education?  Family involvement is important because they are always there to support you and treat you with kindness and respect which, is how you should treat your teammates.

What has been the highlight of your playing high school sports?  The highlight of my high school volleyball would have to be making varsity in 9th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment