Thursday, October 4, 2018

Student-Athlete Profile - The Jaden Meizinger File

Jaden Meizinger - Fort Pierce Central Cobras Varsity Football


Grade:  11
School:  Fort Pierce Central
GPA:     3.6
Sports:  Jaden has been playing football for 11 years and wrestling for one year.

Favorite Subject:                              
I love learning about history, our past, our culture, that of others and where we came from and how
far we have come as a society.

I admire:             
Andrew, my physical therapist who has taught me to push through the struggles and obstacles that I 
have faced in life. He has stuck by me, pushing me to challenge myself. He is a role model and because
of him, I am planning to go to college and major in physical therapy to help others.

Words that describe myself:      Hardworking, passionate, loyal, courageous, respectful

Favorite Professional Athlete:   
Russell Westbrook – he plays the game with high intensity and it is always exciting to watch him

play.


Top three college choices:           
Marshall University. Florida Atlantic University, University of Central FL

No comments:

Post a Comment